Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
I installed ( no adsl since yesterday , fortunately I grabbed a usb internet key from my father ) it on a backup device

It seems almost identical to AM

In fact look at some comments on the webpage :

"The downloaded software is the antimalware which is beta and not the antilogger. Totally different purpose and function. I have used the antilogger in the past and i know how it is and how it works."

"No, it is not the antimalware, it's the new version of keylogger, but the 2 are now very similar. Sadly the new keylogger is nowhere near as good as the old version and is essentially just antimalware with a few tweaks. If you have the old version already, stick with that."

Reactions: koko

koko

Level 5
Malware Hunter
Verified
I installed ( no adsl since yesterday , fortunately I grabbed a usb internet key from my father ) it on a backup device

It seems almost identical to AM

In fact look at some comments on the webpage :

"The downloaded software is the antimalware which is beta and not the antilogger. Totally different purpose and function. I have used the antilogger in the past and i know how it is and how it works."

"No, it is not the antimalware, it's the new version of keylogger, but the 2 are now very similar. Sadly the new keylogger is nowhere near as good as the old version and is essentially just antimalware with a few tweaks. If you have the old version already, stick with that."
The diffrence is explained here if I remember:

Question - Difference between Zemana Anti-Malware and Anti-Logger?

Reactions: Dirk41