Expired Zemana AntiMalware Premium - 380 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
It is not working.

OK .
So seems there is no more " free " license for ZAL now(as i know) ,
if you really like it , you should consider to purchase it .

Buy their product , give them some support ,
make sure they can alive , after all humans need to eat .

P.S : You can send a email to them , asking for some discounts ,
they usually can provide for 20% ~ 30% discounts for new user .

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
I have just tried the key on top of my current 160-days-remaining ZAL license, but I got the classic "You are trying to activate your product key on more computers than your current license allows... etc".
If no free key appears before expiration date, I'll gladly buy a new 1-year license of course.

Buntydee

Level 1
Jan 30, 2012
This is spooky, I was just researching why keys to my ZMA was expired and came upon this on a google search.

Dear MT and awesome members,

About 1 year ago, I had my ZAL Lifetime key expired or no longer valid during a reinstall, Just yesterday I noticed that my ZMA for android was expired or the key is no longer valid, not sure if its an update on phone or something I or whoever used my phone did.... Keys I used was ZMA-GIVEAWAYME for my phone which was said to have 380 days of protection, its about 4 months and key is no longer valid on my phone, ZMA is one of those set it and leave it type of apps for me, glad I checked cause RealTime Protection is off for unknown amount of time.
I love that Zemana always gives out free codes for their products, but none of them seems to stay active for me.

Too Long, Didn't want to complain..... (TL,DC) <---- I'm still complaining, hehehe

Zemana hates me......

TL;DR - Zemana License for PC and Android license issues and I am just salty today!
I had a problem years ago. wrote to them. i think they gave me a key. not entirely sure. write to them

Reactions: Lightning_Brian

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.