Expired Zemana AntiMalware Premium - 380 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Пожалуйста! :)

Also great to hear there's still some life in that old key. Maybe they blocked it completely until they had figured out the 30yr issue and then reactivated it.

Yes, that is the problem. I think there is a zemana company agent who could see a 30 yr subscription we talked about. Or someone other informed them about this issue and they fixed it soon. Whatever is in public will be closed soon ( I mean if everyone knows about it soon or later they will fix it. I am not talking only about zemana but other companies as well).

TechToc

Level 1
Sep 17, 2017
2k Day right here : GIVEAWAY-1930-7146
Use it before is dead.

Attachments

• Capture_Sunday, September 17, 2017_20h28m15s_001_.png
    Capture_Sunday, September 17, 2017_20h28m15s_001_.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 975

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
So far I have a 5 year license. Thing is, I had a lifetime license for the software testing out the beta of Zemana Antimalware, but come to find out that was a ONE TIME activation only. But I must say, a code given by a user earlier in this thread worked great for me. It's obviously tied to my PC, as all Antimalwares are that work in the cloud so they know who I am and such things. But whoever you were that offered the code giving me the 5 year license, THANK YOU! That code has since been removed apparently.

I actually deserve it because I worked with the Beta software and had a lifetime license but had problems with it and reinstalled my whole PC and ended up finding out that trying to install the next beta that my LIFETIME LICENSE was good for ONE TIME LICENSE ONLY.

Which kinda bummed me out on that. Either way, I like Zemana Antimalware, I realize it's the knockoff rebranded version of Hitman pro, or is a different approach I should say IN MY OPINION. It seems to be working great for me either way.

Cheers

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Just asking here....there was an offer of Zemana Antilogger Beta with a lifetime license anyone using that?

EDIT: Saw the answer here,

Bummer, lost my lifetime activation for ZAL

This is spooky, I was just researching why keys to my ZMA was expired and came upon this on a google search.

Dear MT and awesome members,

About 1 year ago, I had my ZAL Lifetime key expired or no longer valid during a reinstall, Just yesterday I noticed that my ZMA for android was expired or the key is no longer valid, not sure if its an update on phone or something I or whoever used my phone did.... Keys I used was ZMA-GIVEAWAYME for my phone which was said to have 380 days of protection, its about 4 months and key is no longer valid on my phone, ZMA is one of those set it and leave it type of apps for me, glad I checked cause RealTime Protection is off for unknown amount of time.
I love that Zemana always gives out free codes for their products, but none of them seems to stay active for me.

Too Long, Didn't want to complain..... (TL,DC) <---- I'm still complaining, hehehe

Zemana hates me......

TL;DR - Zemana License for PC and Android license issues and I am just salty today!

Last edited:

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
If some people wouldn't abuse giveaway keys, Zemana would have kept them active. If it's a same key for everyone, all who are using it is affected.

I totally agree with you and I understand that. It would make sense if the activation during their giveaway is honored. Its not like I formatted or reset my phone and try to use the giveaway key again yesterday. ZMA was activated on my phone back in April 2017, and the license is no longer active.

I understand that this is an exception, just when it happens to you 2 or 3 times.... Salt builds up..:mad:

killpointik

Level 2
Verified
Feb 7, 2016
damn it: when i installed zemana antimalware and ran.... my antilogger for money disappeared :( why?

edit:// uninstall this antimalware ...

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.