Expired Zemana AntiMalware Premium - 380 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
ZAL-GIVEAWAY actually works in my case, but...
Zemana group, even they are "pretty closed doors" for what they used their engine etc, the people behind the zemana are really great guys & gals. They give this Giweaways now and , i am waiting that ultimate... All in all i am dude who like Open-Source based procedual all the way in, so all see what is all about it ;) Code, yeah code indeed, hahaha!

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you to the OP for sharing this!!! I actually had started a trial of Zemana Antimalware and I really liked it, but a couple months later the offer for Zemana Antilogger was offered so I uninstalled ZAM and installed ZAL. I didn't like the way my PC was responding with ZAL, I never had problems with ZAM.
So I uninstalled ZAL and installed ZAM using the code offered by the OP ZAM-PCPRO and for me it worked perfectly! 380 days.

On a side note, I like ZAL, but the problem I had with it was I started getting conflict with my Digital Workstation software, slow downs and freezes and such things trying to record my music with it, I never have that with ZAM. But I will say some relatives of mine got ZAL and they just use the PC to get online and surf the web and it's been great for them. So I guess it all depends on what you are using your PC for. No complaints really from me where Zemana is concerned. When this license runs out I will be purchasing ZAM because I am happy using it.

Thanks again!

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Thank you to the OP for sharing this!!! I actually had started a trial of Zemana Antimalware and I really liked it, but a couple months later the offer for Zemana Antilogger was offered so I uninstalled ZAM and installed ZAL. I didn't like the way my PC was responding with ZAL, I never had problems with ZAM.
So I uninstalled ZAL and installed ZAM using the code offered by the OP ZAM-PCPRO and for me it worked perfectly! 380 days.

On a side note, I like ZAL, but the problem I had with it was I started getting conflict with my Digital Workstation software, slow downs and freezes and such things trying to record my music with it, I never have that with ZAM. But I will say some relatives of mine got ZAL and they just use the PC to get online and surf the web and it's been great for them. So I guess it all depends on what you are using your PC for. No complaints really from me where Zemana is concerned. When this license runs out I will be purchasing ZAM because I am happy using it.

Thanks again!

Yes. ZAM is very very light and the impact on the system is almost zero. ZAL has more processes running and can be noticeable sometimes.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
I wonder why they refused to talk about keeping in secret. Did you talk to Amina who works in zemana?

No i do not .

I get used to contact their QA/Support Engineer , Armagan Tugsal ,
usually i will report or feedback to him .

As i know , there had few member in MalwareTips was Zemana official employee , but seems never see they speak or post anything at here .... o_O

Reactions: ispx and frogboy

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014

Attachments

• 2017-08-11_17h14_43.png
    2017-08-11_17h14_43.png
    119 KB · Views: 640

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I have ZAL, 200 something days license left and today I looked, it went back to 379! o_O:D
Also why do you have 7 VPNs? :eek::eek::eek:

I will tell you even more. I had 12 installed VPN. I removed Nord VPN, VyprVPN, Safer VPN, Le VPN and Hideme.ru. You see last six months ago I run VPN Giveaways on my forum and the vpn vendors provided me some extra subscriptions for me and my team. These VPNs installed for testing purposes but not because I want to hide myself by VPNs

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.