Expired Zemana AntiMalware Premium - 380 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Yes I got two lifetime ZAL,s running here. And one for ZAM as well.

Last year in summer Zemana was very generous offering a ZAL lifetime licenses for everyone. In order to get it they asked to subscribe with gmail or smth like this. I got 4 licenses and shared with my friends. I wait for other Zemana lifetime giveaways :rolleyes:

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Its not a good thing to give lifetime licenses for free, it reduces the profitabilty of the product which hinders its future development. We saw what happeded with Copy (cloud storage service).

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Its not a good thing to give lifetime licenses for free, it reduces the profitabilty of the product which hinders its future development. We saw what happeded with Copy (cloud storage service).

I agree with you but I don't care if they (or other AV company) give us lifetime licenses. It is not our headache :) Zemana very often makes 1 year giveaways and sometime lifetime. I don't know why they do it very often. Some years ago Bitdefender behaved like this. Almost every month they offered 6 months or even 1 year giveaways. But now rarely and 3 month preactivated subscriptions even not keys

AnonMan

Level 2
Verified
Aug 4, 2017
I agree with you but I don't care if they (or other AV company) give us lifetime licenses. It is not our headache :) Zemana very often makes 1 year giveaways and sometime lifetime. I don't know why they do it very often. Some years ago Bitdefender behaved like this. Almost every month they offered 6 months or even 1 year giveaways. But now rarely and 3 month preactivated subscriptions even not keys
I think they do this to attract more people to using their product. If they think that their user base is big enough then they will stop/reducing the giveaway of their product just like what bitdefender has done before. Like I said it's just my assumption about this.

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
Yes I got two lifetime ZAL,s running here. And one for ZAM as well.
Ei frogybaby :) Do you mean you are using it now --that lifetime license that they gave away with the ZAM for mobile..? I thought that it wasn't usable now (from the thread I quoted)...

Reactions: frogboy

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
Just tried to activate ZAM in my new VM for a 2nd opinion in my tests for the hub and unfortunately, none of the keys activated the product. The message was that it was activated on too many machines. :(

Does anybody here know another valid key for an extended trial?

Glynn

Level 2
Verified
Aug 16, 2017
Just tried to activate ZAM in my new VM for a 2nd opinion in my tests for the hub and unfortunately, none of the keys activated the product. The message was that it was activated on too many machines. :(

Does anybody here know another valid key for an extended trial?
I also tried to activate but same message:(

Reactions: frogboy and Fritz

Glynn

Level 2
Verified
Aug 16, 2017
I just did some digging and unearthed the code GIVEAWAY-1930-7146, which yielded 1907 days for ZAM. :)
Hi Fritz, my laptop and mobile is now better protected:)

My sincere thanks to you.

Attachments

• ZAM Premium.png
    ZAM Premium.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 503
  • 2017-08-20-13-24-59.png
    2017-08-20-13-24-59.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 494

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
Wunderbar! Danke schon.
It works and gives 1907 days. By the way I just tried to activate with old key (which gave us 10046 days last week) it shows 357 days.
Пожалуйста! :)

Also great to hear there's still some life in that old key. Maybe they blocked it completely until they had figured out the 30yr issue and then reactivated it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.