Expired Zemana AntiMalware Premium - 380 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
I will tell you even more. I had 12 installed VPN. I removed Nord VPN, VyprVPN, Safer VPN, Le VPN and Hideme.ru. You see last six months ago I run VPN Giveaways on my forum and the vpn vendors provided me some extra subscriptions for me and my team. These VPNs installed for testing purposes but not because I want to hide myself by VPNs
Oh I see. Now that makes sense.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
2017-08-11_19h02_25.png

What is this mean ??? Fixed Term License.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I also tried to install Zal. It is installed replacing ZAM. Looks like it is not possible to install ZAM and ZAL simultaneously :eek: I have never used zemana before. I use Hitman Pro instead. Anyway I will try to run ZAM and ZAL together however I think it is impossible.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
How does someone actually know their anti virus protection is PROTECTION or NOT? I'm sure some will chime in and say : "Well do the research". But the problem with that comment is regardless of how your view of one anti virus protection program or another there is still a matter of trust you have to submit to when installing that software because if you knew how to stop the computer viruses to begin with then you would not be entrusting your computer to be safe using other softwares and such things from the start.

Zemana seems to have grown up as of late. Not so many false positives as some say.

Can you trust it? This is the question when you open your PC up to "THE CLOUD PROTECTION". All your files are viewable by one entity that may or may not have total control over your system.

My Opinion of this software is, I think it's okay as a second scan option, but in real time there are privacy questions left to be answered.

Anytime you allow a software to ACCESS your PC and have total control over scanning files on your PC you need to keep in mind that that software HAS TOTAL CONTROL OVER YOUR FILES at that point.

Not saying Zemana is good or bad or nothing like that. I am simply saying, think about things before installing anything.

Good day!

Reactions: R2D2 and Fritz

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
How does someone actually know their anti virus protection is PROTECTION or NOT? I'm sure some will chime in and say : "Well do the research". But the problem with that comment is regardless of how your view of one anti virus protection program or another there is still a matter of trust you have to submit to when installing that software because if you knew how to stop the computer viruses to begin with then you would not be entrusting your computer to be safe using other softwares and such things from the start.

Zemana seems to have grown up as of late. Not so many false positives as some say.

Can you trust it? This is the question when you open your PC up to "THE CLOUD PROTECTION". All your files are viewable by one entity that may or may not have total control over your system.

My Opinion of this software is, I think it's okay as a second scan option, but in real time there are privacy questions left to be answered.

Anytime you allow a software to ACCESS your PC and have total control over scanning files on your PC you need to keep in mind that that software HAS TOTAL CONTROL OVER YOUR FILES at that point.

Not saying Zemana is good or bad or nothing like that. I am simply saying, think about things before installing anything.

Good day!
I don't find their privacy policy too invasive honestly:
IntelliGuard Cloud Data
By enabling the Zemana Ltd. software, you agree to allow the program to collect and report data to the Zemana IntelliGuard Cloud Infrastructure (hereinafter referred to as IntelliGuard Cloud Data), anonymously and upon certain events. These events are generated by program activity on your computer, which activates a trigger (or policy) within the Zemana Ltd. software. A policy is a rule within the software that monitors areas of your computer system for malicious program activity.

When an event is triggered, the following data about the suspicious program is transmitted:

The action that you apply or that Zemana applies automatically

The MD5 sum of the file

The digital signature of the file

The size of the file

Version information of the file

Zemana IntelliGuard also collects standard computer information, which includes information regarding your computer software and hardware, such as your IP address, operating system and version.

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
I think Zemana is not that strong, take a look in malware hub, they use it sometimes in combo with an AV and it doesn't protect at several ransomware types, so the system is infected.
I will only use this as a second opinion scanner (free version) and not use premium because it failes too much.... i even uninstalled this premium giveaway.

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
Just installed ZAL and I'm quite surprised about the lack of FPs.

As some of you may know I use a ton of really niche software and tools for point-of-sale systems like cash registers and terminals that are rarely encountered in the wild. Add some of my self-developed tools that run only on like one or two dozen machines worldwide and you get the picture.

ZAL checked those thouroughly online but gave them a clean bill of health instead of deleting or quarantining them just because they're rare.

The only thing was a funny but legit link to Internet Explorer needed for Honeywell scanner software, which I could report as safe instead of having to drag it out of the bin manually.

Actually, I'm rather impressed already and looking forward to see how it'll hold up in the future. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.