App Review Zemana AntiMalware Test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbry54

Level 1
Feb 14, 2016
Great work, saw all your threads/videos. Have you ever tried testing Herd Protect Reason Core Security? Free 30 day trial with all features. Cloud scan using 60 different programs, what do you think?

Thank you

Reactions: Jrs30 and Venustus

Jrs30

Level 11
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Great video as always! :)
I am using the Zemana along with ESET SS and am surpreedendo me with Zemana, this doing very well!
I also use the Emsisoft Emergency Kit, any chance you do a test with him? :D
#G.Translator

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
Something I think you can improve in your future test:
1.DO NOT give 100% trust to honeypot, it may collect clean files/URLs
2.Verify the URLs you selected before test, remove invalid & clean URLs, I found some files in your test are clean
3.The test cluster can be smaller, maybe 10/15/20 items, large cluster need more time to verify :)
4.I saw you open Windows Defender in Windows 10 during the test, make sure you disabled its protection, it may effect the final result of your test

Have a nice day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.