Software Review Vir.IT eXplorer Antivirus, Anti-spywares,AntiMalware

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
Cyber Sentinel-b71

Captain Awesome

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran
"Vir.IT eXplorer (made in Italy) is the only AntiVirus, AntiSpyware and AntiMalware software with its own engine developed in Italy and is certified by ICSA Labs, VB100, OPSWAT and AppEsteem.
Vir.IT eXplorer PRO integrates proprietary heuristic-behavioral technologies AntiRansomware Crypto-Malware protection."
Big claims but Reality is 🤯
Its free/Lite detected only 3/25... and UI is bad and confusing for the first timers. Update process is painful slow. Not recommended at all.
 
Sorry to hear about your negative experience with Vir.IT eXplorer. Your feedback is valuable and will help others make informed decisions. Thanks for sharing!
 
VirIT has no real-time protection in the free version and no defensive modules in the paid version.
What's more, they're totally unknown, so I don't think they have a big budget for malware research.
Hence the fact that I've never tested it and don't feel like testing it at the moment.
 
VirIT has no real-time protection in the free version and no defensive modules in the paid version.
What's more, they're totally unknown, so I don't think they have a big budget for malware research.
Hence the fact that I've never tested it and don't feel like testing it at the moment.
Boy Panda and then this. Poor Spanish People (in Spain) seem to struggle with security software production.
 
Boy Panda and then this. Poor Spanish People (in Spain) seem to struggle with security software production.

I've already talked about Panda and heard that they've deployed a Machine Learning system.
In addition, Panda was acquired by WatchGuard in 2020.

 
VirIT has no real-time protection in the free version and no defensive modules in the paid version.
What's more, they're totally unknown, so I don't think they have a big budget for malware research.
Hence the fact that I've never tested it and don't feel like testing it at the moment.
Its looks like and work like any scam AV. Very confusing..
 
I've already talked about Panda and heard that they've deployed a Machine Learning system.
In addition, Panda was acquired by WatchGuard in 2020.

Shadowra what do you make of that? "Deployed a Machine Learning System" Can you explain or expound on that, in simple layman's terms, and what's your opinion of it? Thanks
 
I know the company that develops the software, its headquarters is in a small town near me.

We talking about a company that can count, in total, 20 employees and a few of them are developers. I really don't know who could be the "client" target. In Italy only very small commercial activity could think to use an unknown software for protect their business. And we're talking about few customers in the area near the vendor, that is in the north. I doubt that anyone in the middle and south of Italy knows about VirIT.
 
Last edited:
I know the company that develops the software, its headquarters is in a small town near me.

We talking about a company that can count, in total, 20 employees and a few of them are developers. I really don't know who could be the "client" target. In Italy only very small commercial activity could think to use an unknown software for protect their business. And we're talking about few customers in the area near the vendor, that is in the north. I doubt that anyone in the middle and south of Italy knows about VirIT.
Hello fellow countryman! 😊
Honestly even from those nearby.. I'm about an hour's drive from them and I've never heard from them, they certainly have a very limited catchment area and with the cost of about 80€ it's not even cheap..
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top