Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
WHAT'S NEW
Here are the new things that we have done for you:

- sure thing sure our offline/local scanner is good. But we constantly looked at your feedback and bug reports and decided to upgrade it with a pair of wings and this is how we came up with our brand new Cloud Scanner.

so..

Now you have an offline + online scanner which equals to aaa-mazing protection.

And as usual we have found some new bugs so we eliminated those as well.

Currently we are working on Web Protection module, so stay tuned.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zemana.msecurity&hl=en

Release Notes

Release Notes: Enjoy new Zemana Mobile Antivirus Cloud Scanner – Zemana Blog

Oh great! Can't wait for the next release

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I assume their web protection is a web filter. If that's the case it might support very few browsers only. This is what happens for paid AV/AM. The paid AV/AM itself supports many browser but its web filter supports very limited browsers only.

Even the free Sophos Mobile Security's web filter doesn't support FF Quantum

I hope I'm wrong for Zemana. I hope it supports many browsers

Last edited:

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
@HarborFront One of the best web filters you will get regardless of browsers is from Adguard Prenium for android. But it's true, usually web filtering(on prenium products) has some limited support concerning browsers.But as long it works for Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Dolphin, it should be fine.

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
@HarborFront One of the best web filters you will get regardless of browsers is from Adguard Prenium for android. But it's true, usually web filtering(on prenium products) has some limited support concerning browsers.But as long it works for Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Dolphin, it should be fine.
Yes, you are right

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
There's one issue in using AdGuard Premium though. You need to run it as a local VPN which means you cannot use a dedicated VPN at the same time

I hope with the web filter Zemana do NOT require a local VPN so that I can use a dedicated VPN as well especially when I'm using an always-on dedicated VPN

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.