On Sale! Zemana Mobile Antivirus: 3-Yr Premium Subscription ( Ending In: 6 days)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Description

You use your Android phone every single day, it makes sense to protect it with the best tools available. Zemana Mobile Antivirus is AV-Certified antivirus protection for your Android that you can trust. This easy-to-install, no-frills software keeps your mobile device safe from malware, spyware, viruses, keyloggers, Trojans, and more, so you can use your phone risk-free.

4 Stars on 1,600+ Google Play reviews

• Protects your phone 24/7 from viruses, keyloggers, Trojans, spyware, & more
  • Scans your Android 5x faster than standard software
  • Has relatively no impact on battery life while it is working in the background
  • Tested & certified by the #1 Antivirus testing house, AV-TEST

Specs

Details & Requirements

• Version 3
  • 24/7 support
  • Updates included
Compatibility

• Android
Terms

• All sales final
  • Instant digital redemption

Licence

• Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Length of access: 3 years

TheSingular

Level 1
Aug 29, 2017
Please remove that "Ending in 6 days" part because it's another "stackcommerce" site.
Proof in screenshots below:
Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG

As you can see, it's "Ending in 4 days" for me.

Whoops... I ended up necroing a thread because I didn't read the part that said "similar therads" and thoguht they were the "recent" ones...(I seriously thought you posted it just today lmao) Sorry about that....
How can I delete it?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.