On Sale! AdGuard: Lifetime Subscription $12.97

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://deals.ghacks.net/sales/adguard-personal-plan-lifetime-subscription
How to get a license
Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
This item is excluded from coupons.
Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014

Introducing AdGuard, The World's Leading Ad Blocking System​

This comprehensive application software offers more than just ad-blocking. Powered by advanced computing and digital technology, AdGuard is your shield in the vast cyberspace, offering superior protection against malware attacks, intrusive ads, and cybercrime, while also providing robust parental controls.

AdGuard is the product of innovative computer engineering, designed to provide optimal user experience on the World Wide Web. Its system software has been highly rated across various platforms, with impressive reviews on G2, Capterra, and Trustpilot. It's compatible with multiple operating systems, including Windows 10, iOS, and Android, making it a versatile choice for both mobile computers and desktops.

How Can AdGuard Help Keep You Safe Online?​

• Advanced Ad Blocking: Say goodbye to annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads. AdGuard's cutting-edge technology ensures a clean and smooth browsing experience.
  • Privacy Protection: AdGuard's software engineering protects your data from a multitude of trackers and activity analyzers that swarm the web, ensuring your online activities remain private.
  • Malware Protection: Safeguard your digital media and information technology from fraudulent websites, phishing attempts, and malware attacks.
  • Parental Control: AdGuard's robust parental control feature lets you restrict your children from accessing inappropriate and adult content, ensuring a safe digital environment.
  • Wide Compatibility: Whether you're using a smartphone or a computer, AdGuard has you covered. It's compatible with a range of operating systems, including Windows 10, iOS, and Android.

Is AdGuard Worth It For The Whole Family?​

The best part? This is a lifetime subscription. With a one-time payment, you get lifelong access to all of these amazing features. It's a high-value investment in your digital safety and sanity.

System Requirements

• Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
  • OS X 10.10 (64 bit) or higher
  • iOS 10.0 or later
  • Android 5.0 or higher
Important Details

• Personal Plan
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • This plan is only available to new users
  • Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
  • Max number of devices: 3
  • Access options: desktop & mobile
  • Software version: AdGuard Personal
  • Updates included
  • Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018

tech_eng

Level 1
Oct 9, 2020
I got this mainly for my mobile device* while on 4G:
At home I have a Pi-Hole server, which filters ads on mobile browser sessions, but when on 4G I don't have access to my Pi Hole, so this can do the job.

For Android devices (which is my case), there is an app available in the Play store for Android, but it only provides ad blocking in 2 browsers that support a special kind of extensions. However, on the website, there is an APK version of the AdGuard app that installs a VPN profile (which is not truly a VPN) primarily to route DNS requests to their AdGuard filters and perform the expected task.

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
For android you can us it for the adblocking and (basic) Firewall options if you don't like the desktop app.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.