Zenmate for Firefox Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

Thread author
10561812_851817181518553_6276510286644998177_n.jpg

Unblocks websites. Encrypts your browser traffic. Wifi & Hacker protection. ZenMate is free, easy to install and use!

✔ Total Security & Privacy:
Encrypts and secures all your browser traffic! ZenMate Security & Privacy VPN gives protection for you and your device whether you're at home, on the go or using public WiFi.

✔ Total Freedom:
Unlock the internet with all its sites and and hide your IP by changing your location using our VPN. Choose from 5 countries across the world!

✔ Total Speed:
Benefit from our advanced data compression and experience maximum browsing speed with our built-in accelerators.
----------------------------------------
https://zenmate.com/get/firefox
----------------------------------------
Direct link : https://dl.zenmate.com/firefox/latest/zenmate-firefox.xpi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
i was expecting that for firefox it's usefull but i want to know if i can have it on palemoon:cool:.
thanks in advance for your answer yigido:)

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
ah ha this is great news :D thanks for your answer and the information about zenmate and keep up your hard work :)

Reactions: yigido

titan1

Level 1
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
I have seen it causing slowdown while browsing.That is why I removed it.Is this add on comparable to VPN programs?

Y

yigido

Thread author
I have seen it causing slowdown while browsing.That is why I removed it.Is this add on comparable to VPN programs?
It is not a VPN actually, it is a proxy changer. It only secures and protect your browser, not all web traffic of you.
Slow down on surfing is a fact of VPNs and Proxies. You have to give some speed for privacy!

Reactions: titan1

vaso rao

Level 2
Verified
Oct 11, 2014
It is not a VPN actually, it is a proxy changer. It only secures and protect your browser, not all web traffic of you.
Slow down on surfing is a fact of VPNs and Proxies. You have to give some speed for privacy!
"not all web traffic of you." Can you explain what do you mean by "not all web traffic of you".

Y

yigido

Thread author
"not all web traffic of you." Can you explain what do you mean by "not all web traffic of you".
This add-on only protect your browser.
But a VPN application (like OpenVPN Client, Hotspot etc.) can encrypt your all traffic. I hope you understand now.

vaso rao

Level 2
Verified
Oct 11, 2014
This add-on only protect your browser.
But a VPN application (like OpenVPN Client, Hotspot etc.) can encrypt your all traffic. I hope you understand now.
Can you advice on some of the best VPN application available on the www ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.