Expired ZenMate VPN Premium - Free for 3 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
ZenMate VPN Premium - free for 3 months

Get a subscription for VPN-service ZenMate Premium for 3 months for free. The solution offers applications for Windows, Mac OSX, Android and iOS, as well as extensions for popular browsers Chrome, Firefox and Opera

ZenMate VPN - a simple way to ensure a safe web surfing. Encrypts Internet traffic and protects Wi-Fi connection removes the geo-restrictions and protects the privacy of the network.

ZenMate Premium apart extensions for browsers Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera, offers a stand-alone application for Windows and Mac OSX, mobile applications for Android and iOS. Also available is the choice of VPN-servers in various countries, including Romania, France, Germany, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada and the United States.

ZenMate Premium 3 Months Free

To get this go to the promo page- Get 3 Months of ZenMate Premium for Free

Fill the form (Name / Email) any mail id can work.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2913

Zenmate Desktop was Beta. Is it out of Beta now?

I am little confused...premium account has download options & Zenmate Desktop is shown as Beta but official site doesn't show Beta.

Can anyone confirm if Zenmate Desktop is now stable release or not?

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
@yesnoo According to my login screen, it's still in Beta.

So I guess it's still Beta?

Many thanks.

upload_2016-3-31_9-17-19.png

D

Deleted member 2913

generalwu,

I tried the installer from the official site & installed on the system. On Zenmate Desktop GUI, there is no beta mentioned. So seems stable version released.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
@yesnoo Hmm... interesting. I have no idea if it's beta or not. Have not been keen on trying since their proxy extension is giving me enough annoyances. :confused:

I doubt their speed is as good as the rest, though I may be wrong.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_
D

Deleted member 2913

@yesnoo Hmm... interesting. I have no idea if it's beta or not. Have not been keen on trying since their proxy extension is giving me enough annoyances. :confused:

I doubt their speed is as good as the rest, though I may be wrong.
The speed seems fine not that good.

D

Deleted member 2913

If anyone try Zenmate Desktop, plzz share the experience here.

D

Deleted member 2913

I am running Zenmate Desktop now.

Its not that fast. I need VPN for couple blocked sites in my country only. So its ok for me.

For regular VPN users, I think they will not like the speed. Connecting takes little time & sometimes quite a little longer. And you need to try different countries & not every country always work.

Mine is 4mbps Cable Broadband.

I tried with router connection i.e home wifi & not direct connection.
Do I have to do something extra in router for VPN to work good with router connection i.e wifi connection?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.