Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Zoner AntiVirus

The first out of a number of planned server anti-virus products is none other than our Linux solution, Zoner AntiVirus for Linux. The program is primarily focused on the administrators of Linux mail servers. It runs as a daemon, and an on-demand scanner is also available. It offers its users (administrators) a very convenient tool, it is very easy to install, to keep in long-term operation, and is richly configurable. If you are wondering “Why Linux first,” see our article "Linux dominates among mail servers".

You can download and try out Zoner AntiVirus for Linux for free. Yes, this program is FREE, and the activation valid for an unlimited number of days from the date of installation and product activation.

Other Downloads Available:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Fired up my VM (Windows) in order to test this product , and then I saw this notification :

Code:
You cannot download this version right now. If you want to become a tester, please write to us at support@zonerantivirus.com

Didn't manage to find any screenshots for this product.... A simple Google search will show "Zone Alarm" links.
So I have submitted a request to be a BETA tester.

Anyway , they have some interesting features : http://www.zonerantivirus.com/clanek/technologie

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Seems its new to me and its like they are primarily focused in linux thus their product in Windows is beta.

And when I try to click the download button even its stated that you need to be a beta tester it showed up a 404 error page.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Jack said:
So I have submitted a request to be a BETA tester.

Sorry for refreshing this thread, but Jack, have you recieved any reply from Zoner?
I am asking because I have also sent them an email with request to become a beta tester, and still no reply since almost two weeks :/

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
pablozi said:
Sorry for refreshing this thread, but Jack, have you recieved any reply from Zoner?
I am asking because I have also sent them an email with request to become a beta tester, and still no reply since almost two weeks :/

No reply :( .... I've tried to find some screenshots for Zoner AntiVirus @ Windows ..and didn't manage to find anything.... their are only some screenshots from their Android app.

ZeroDayDefender

Level 2
Verified
Nov 14, 2018
Didn't know if i should post here or start a new thread if you want me to delete this please let me know
zoner1.PNG
zoner2.PNG
zoner3.PNG
zoner4.PNG

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I did a scan and when it detected malware it removed it... but using the recycle bin Widndows XD They are very original I had never seen this technology. I hope it improves since it is in beta phase.

Reactions: ZeroDayDefender

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.