Zrryzi removal not working

Seems

Thread author
Jun 7, 2017
I followed the MalwareTips advice for removing Zrryzi popups, as well as scanning with Zemana and UnHackMe, but I'm still getting constant redirects to Zrryzi popup ads for various products, usually McAfee and Reimage Plus. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Addition.txt
    47.6 KB · Views: 3

Seems

Thread author
Jun 7, 2017
This is a home machine. FYI, the pop ups are sporadic. I had some this morning, but haven't had any this afternoon or this evening.

Seems

Thread author
Jun 7, 2017
Update: no problems all day until now. Just started getting redirects in Chrome to PCkeeper. And when I try to do a search in Chrome, the search results page quickly updates and shows additional results on the top that are labeled as "RocketTab powered by Addonjet", which I've never heard of.

Seems

Thread author
Jun 7, 2017
Can you check your Chrome extensions?

My Chrome extensions all look normal - AdBlock Plus, AutoHD for YouTube, Stop Auto-play for YouTube, Disable HTML AutoPlay, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, History, and IBA Opt Out.

Thanks for your help!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.