Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6 months for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Rus Anca said:
After sending the data, you will receive an email with activation. The letter should follow the link. This is necessary in order to be able to use the account, and the license.
While following the link , I am receiving error as below (translated into english).
So, what needs to be done now , to use the key. Key can be used or not if the account is not activated this link ?
How to activate link provided in the email ?
Error!
Unlock account personal account
Error!
Your account has been unlocked or entered incorrect data. If you have problems with unlocking your account, please contact support.

The link in the email is to create an emsisoft account.You DO NOT have to do this. Please see the quoted text from the email below.
Emsisoft Email said:
Notes activation:Please download Emsisoft Anti-Malware from the download page:http://www.emsisoft.ru/ru/software/download/Follow the prompts in the installer.When you see a window with the license request, select "I have a license key" and enter the license key, which is written below.Next, follow the instructions to optimally configure for your PC.

Here is the English installer link https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/antimalware/download/

To activate the 6 months EAM license do the following:

1.Download the English installer from the link above or if you need another language use the RU link in the qouted email text if your language is Russian or go to Emsisoft site

2.Install EAM on your PC

3.When you get to the window for license request select "I have a License Key"

4.Enter the Key and then follow the rest of the setup instructions

It is very easy.All you need from the email is the key.Copy & Paste it to notepad download and install EAM and enter the key.There is no need to click any link in the email unless you want the RU installer then click that download link.

Duh Duh

Sep 23, 2014
ive tried it with the site u linked (proxy.rimmer.ru) but after i fill in my details and click the blue button it says "Ошибка. Попробуйте позже." in red. google translator tells me it means: Error. Please try again later.

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
Could someone give me a key? I want to try it, but in my heart, KIS irreplaceable :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
ive tried it with the site u linked (proxy.rimmer.ru) but after i fill in my details and click the blue button it says "Ошибка. Попробуйте позже." in red. google translator tells me it means: Error. Please try again later.
Try the longer link in the original post without a proxy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.