Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6 months for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
To avoid blocking the key must be activated for 3 months.
The countdown will be made from the date of receipt.
should the key be activated with the same email id with which we had registered for receiving the key?

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
should the key be activated with the same email id with which we had registered for receiving the key?
After sending the data, you will receive an email with activation. The letter should follow the link. This is necessary in order to be able to use the account, and the license.

Reactions: VirusAttak

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

No all you have to do is Download & Install EAM and then enter the code

Download EAM from Here https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/antimalware/download/

I cannot remember but it should say Trial or I have a license.Or after downloading and installing it go to:

1.Settings on the far right of main GUI
2.Then again on the far right click license and you can enter the code here

I have been using Emsisoft so long I cannot remember exactly if it gives you a choice on install but i think it does.Then it will update and do an initial scan and you should be all good :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Purshu_Pro

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Can we use this way? Install trial for 30 days then use the code to activate that makes 7 months right?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I registered two keys with a proxy site :)
Some might work but some will go to an Emsisoft home page instead.

Can we use this way? Install trial for 30 days then use the code to activate that makes 7 months right?

Well you have 3 months to activate it.So say Pete has 2 bananas both last 6 months.He has to peel them within 3 months or they wont last 6 months.So Pete decides to Peel one banana now and then another just before the 3 months is up.Pete now has a banana for 9 months

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Well you have 3 months to activate it.So say Pete has 2 bananas both last 6 months.He has to peel them within 3 months or they wont last 6 months.So Pete decides to Peel one banana now and then another just before the 3 months is up.Pete now has a banana for 9 months
Sorry its complicated for me to understand these particular sentences. Can u specify?

Reactions: Exterminator

Artaz

Level 1
Verified
Sep 22, 2014
dowN1 that addon does not give Ukraine on my end even after pressing download proxy list
list won't update

thank you tho

is anyone able to give me a key
for this

and a how to guide on how to setup a free vpn to use free proxy lists
or whatever your useing to change your proxy

for future ref

would be very thankful:)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

I just tried the above link without a russian IP/RU Proxy site and it worked

This link must be used if using an RU IP http://www.emsisoft.com/promo/cobi1409 If you use this link without a RU IP/Proxy site you will get the following page

bdrzg9.png

Reactions: Ink

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.