Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6 months for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
hello im glad to see this promo but it seem to be that gmail and yahoo adress are not accepted any help?

PST: does this key works for EIS?

Last edited:

hdp9star

Aug 10, 2014
Got the key, thank you for nice giveaway.

I have used Firefox addons, Elite proxy switcher. I think other proxies addons might work!
For those having difficulty, first find the Russian IP by suggested in this thread or search in Google.
Just go to add on option and put the IP address and related port number. Use proxies with port 80 or 8080. You might need to try different proxies unless you will find working one. Its trial and error method.
Temperory email is working to receive the key. Just search it on Google. It will give you link to it.
Hope this help!

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Last edited:

dowN1

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 11, 2014
hello im glad to see this promo but it seem to be that gmail and yahoo adress are not accepted any help?

PST: does this key works for EIS?

you must be doing something wrong. I got 2 keys: one using gmail and gmx.com. Both worked just fine.
And I don't think this code can be used to activate EIS (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
You can install free version of Online armor and you'll get the same level of protection. Actually I prefer OA over firewall integrated into EIS.

akshay1189

Level 3
Verified
Dec 6, 2013
No all you have to do is Download & Install EAM and then enter the code

Download EAM from Here https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/antimalware/download/

I cannot remember but it should say Trial or I have a license.Or after downloading and installing it go to:

1.Settings on the far right of main GUI
2.Then again on the far right click license and you can enter the code here

I have been using Emsisoft so long I cannot remember exactly if it gives you a choice on install but i think it does.Then it will update and do an initial scan and you should be all good :)

Rus Anca said:
After sending the data, you will receive an email with activation. The letter should follow the link. This is necessary in order to be able to use the account, and the license.

While following the link , I am receiving error as below (translated into english).

So, what needs to be done now , to use the key. Key can be used or not if the account is not activated this link ?
How to activate link provided in the email ?

Error!

Unlock account personal account

Error!

Your account has been unlocked or entered incorrect data. If you have problems with unlocking your account, please contact support.

upload_2014-9-23_18-49-11-png.22098

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.