Expired F-Secure Internet Security 2015

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
How's everyone doin'? :)
It's time to draw a lucky winners of F-Secure Internet Security 2015 Giveaway

First of all, there were a lot of irregularities on the giveaway. In fact, from the time I started conducting these giveaways, this is the most irregular official MT giveaway thread so far. Period.

As irregularities I mean that at least 40% of the participants didn't fulfill all the asked requirements in order to enter the final draw.
This time, I won't mention individuals, but just to mention that some of you shared protected tweets, shared your Facebook profiles (not the direct link of your share on Social Media), some of you just posted URL's of your shares on Social Media (without introduction and security configuration links), some of you replied twice (this behavior in normal occasions will lead to automatic disqualification from all MT giveaways), , some of your Facebook shares are expired, but at least there's a cashed showup in Google, and in my memory, etc.

But again, this is not a normal occasion, it's Holiday Season and in that atmosphere, all the participants that replied/participated in the giveaway will enter the draw, except the ones that just said "Hi" , "Great giveaway", those who at least shared something.
So, this is an exception, not a rule for a future giveaways. I am maybe too much strict sometimes, but I just want to conduct these giveaways in order to be fair for every participant. And in that case, we need to follow the rules.

Now the best part :cool:
banner-and-the-winner-is.png

@Overkill
@Tani
@Maxxx58
@Paul Lee
@Riddick

Kitten_Tale_Congratulations.png

RANDOM.ORG   List Randomizer.png

The winners will soon get a private message from me, in which they need to respond within 5 days in order to claim their license.
If winner doesn't respond in 5 days from now, the new winner will be selected from the Random.org list

Thank you all for participating and see you soon with all new giveaways you'll see in 2015.
Stay Tuned with MalwareTips and Happy New Year to everyone!
Cheers! :)

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
Thank you so much BoraMurdar Sir for the giveaways at MT :)
Congratulations every winner :)
How's everyone doin'? :)
It's time to draw a lucky winners of F-Secure Internet Security 2015 Giveaway

First of all, there were a lot of irregularities on the giveaway. In fact, from the time I started conducting these giveaways, this is the most irregular official MT giveaway thread so far. Period.

As irregularities I mean that at least 40% of the participants didn't fulfill all the asked requirements in order to enter the final draw.
This time, I won't mention individuals, but just to mention that some of you shared protected tweets, shared your Facebook profiles (not the direct link of your share on Social Media), some of you just posted URL's of your shares on Social Media (without introduction and security configuration links), some of you replied twice (this behavior in normal occasions will lead to automatic disqualification from all MT giveaways), , some of your Facebook shares are expired, but at least there's a cashed showup in Google, and in my memory, etc.

But again, this is not a normal occasion, it's Holiday Season and in that atmosphere, all the participants that replied/participated in the giveaway will enter the draw, except the ones that just said "Hi" , "Great giveaway", those who at least shared something.
So, this is an exception, not a rule for a future giveaways. I am maybe too much strict sometimes, but I just want to conduct these giveaways in order to be fair for every participant. And in that case, we need to follow the rules.

Now the best part :cool:
banner-and-the-winner-is.png

@Overkill
@Tani
@Maxxx58
@Paul Lee
@Riddick

Kitten_Tale_Congratulations.png

The winners will soon get a private message from me, in which they need to respond within 5 days in order to claim their license.
If winner doesn't respond in 5 days from now, the new winner will be selected from the Random.org list

Thank you all for participating and see you soon with all new giveaways you'll see in 2015.
Stay Tuned with MalwareTips and Happy New Year to everyone!
Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.