Hacheafleur's Config and Softwares

L

LabZero

Enable UAC if not.
Avast free offers good ptotection (renew the license upon expiration).
Good on demand solutions, you can add Ccleaner and Privazer for better privacy.
Enable , if you want, Bitlocker on Win 7 Enterprise for secure your data from loss and theft.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
A back up solution such Aomei Backupper or Macrium Reflect and if you do not have a portable hard drive you could use Aomei One Key back up solution. ;)

It might just save a lot of stress. Thanks for sharing. :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Avast Free license key is good for one year as possible prior without charge of subscription. ;)

Another suggestion is if you encounter any problems with Firefox then you may add another backup browser like Chrome or Opera.

Reactions: LabZero and frogboy

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
As another browser you could use SlimJet and not have to worry about WebRTC in your browser as it does not exist and will not have disable in Chrome or Firefox. ;)

hacheafleur

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 14, 2015
I use Firefox with links in those startpage or Ixquick.
I will look again later to SlimJet:)

Alexstrasza, it's true what is your source?

I have a question, I want to participate in ESET Smart Security 8 Giveaway but I do not have neither Facebook nor Twitter account.
Is it possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: silversurfer

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.