Expired Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 1 year license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Z

ZeroDay

Amiga500 said:
Well this looked a promising giveaway for the excellent kaspersky antivirus until i saw the nightmare ritual you have to go through to get it up and running.

I will pass on this one and wait until a simple download and install giveaway appears.

I will have to agree with Amiga500, that is one hell of a process to get 1 year free. Thanks anyway for the share.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
ZeroDay said:
Amiga500 said:
Well this looked a promising giveaway for the excellent kaspersky antivirus until i saw the nightmare ritual you have to go through to get it up and running.

I will pass on this one and wait until a simple download and install giveaway appears.

I will have to agree with Amiga500, that is one hell of a process to get 1 year free. Thanks anyway for the share.

It is, but it's better then paying 40$ for 1PC 1year :D

Z

ZeroDay

BoraMurdar said:
ZeroDay said:
Amiga500 said:

It is, but it's better then paying 40$ for 1PC 1year :D

Well there is that :)

jazzbeat

Aug 25, 2013
i already follow step by step your instruction, but when i install the kaspersky it still trial 30 days, the key already place in progam data, i tried to replace again the cbi.dll but it denied, i try to change the permission but always failed. i use windows 8. can you help me?

Simi

Sep 12, 2013
I have an expired version of KIS 2013, May I please have the key to re-activate it?

Kind Regards

aley_leon

Sep 28, 2013
Hi There I Just Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 From The Specific Site That You Given And I Extract It As You Said But I Not Found cbi.dll file In Extracted folder Just These Files Are Available !

SPLUGINSDIR...................File Folder
Corebases.......................Cab File
Corebasesx64..................Cab File
Corebasesx86..................Cab File
imp................................Cab File
Kavkis............................Cab File
Kavkis............................Window Installer
Kleaner...........................Cab File
Productbases..................Cab File
Setup............................Application
X64...............................Cab File

Now Tell Me What Should I Do ?
One More Thing I Have Windows 8
Please Sir Help Me Out I Need This Anti-Virus So Badly.[/color][/b][/i][/size][/font]

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
aley_leon said:
Hi There I Just Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 From The Specific Site That You Given And I Extract It As You Said But I Not Found cbi.dll file In Extracted folder Just These Files Are Available !

SPLUGINSDIR...................File Folder
Corebases.......................Cab File
Corebasesx64..................Cab File
Corebasesx86..................Cab File
imp................................Cab File
Kavkis............................Cab File
Kavkis............................Window Installer
Kleaner...........................Cab File
Productbases..................Cab File
Setup............................Application
X64...............................Cab File

Now Tell Me What Should I Do ?
One More Thing I Have Windows 8
Please Sir Help Me Out I Need This Anti-Virus So Badly.[/color][/b][/i][/size][/font]

Go to “Folder and Search options” > then select ‘View’ tab and select “Show hidden files, folders or drives”
use 7-zip for extracting files during this tutorial session
1. Extract KAV13014190_ROG.zip
2. Go to KAV13014190_ROG folder
3. Extract KAV13.0.1.4190_ROG.exe
4. Go to KAV13.0.1.4190_ROG folder
5. Extract kavkis.msi file
6. Open kavkis folder and copy cbi.dll file to following folder:
You need to create folder according to your system architecture and copy
32 bit: C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013
64 bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013
7. Now back to KAV13.0.1.4190_ROG folder
8. Extract kavkis.cab file and go to kavkis folder again
9. Copy and paste _1AA7CD13.key to following folder
You need to create folders under Programdata C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP13\Data
Make sure cbi.dll and _1AA7CD13.key are in their exact location.
Now install Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 as regular installation

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013

Last edited by a moderator:

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
The trial reset for KIS. This is a copy paste from another forum that I visit, the writer said that s/he tested it on win7 64 bit os.
Here it is-
Open Notepad++ or any other Editor you are prefer too, copy the text and save it for example as "kisx64trialreset.reg" (or whatever you want to name it, make sure it's a .reg file).

Please use safe mode
For 64 bit systems:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings]
"Ins_InitMode"=dword:00000001

For x86 bit systems:
Code:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings]
"Ins_InitMode"=dword:00000001

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates]

glib2007

Jan 3, 2012
Thank you so much for the share, man. I am enjoying it now. This is my first time to use Kaspersky product. A million thanks.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
glib2007 said:
Thank you so much for the share, man. I am enjoying it now. This is my first time to use Kaspersky product. A million thanks.

You are welcome bro! Thx for your support :D

boidoo

Nov 9, 2013
error shows Error "The selected folder or drive already contains files. The application cannot be installed" during Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 installation. what will i do?

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Guys, you need to do exactly what is written above, also check the video that Petrovic posted and mine comment above that video.

There is a different key in every installer (I suppose). Don't really know if I share a extracted key would help anyone if you don't create those folders mentioned in my explanation. So just follow the instructions and let me now if it is working...

Thanks

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.