Manzaitest's New config

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
Very good configuration :)
Hope you enjoy your new virtual machine: VMware, cool you have the paid version, I use the free version and it serves me well.
Staying longer by Bitdefender lol? I realized that before you changed a lot of av ... (I've done this a lot, now I stopped a bit :))

Last edited:
Reactions: Manzai

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Nice config but in my opinion there are better and lighter programs than Bitdefender IS :)

Reactions: Kent and Manzai

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Why did you reformat?
PC very slow :/
k6embksukw.gif

install bitdefender->
PC very slow :/
reformat)

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
good lists of softwares you had there

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Cool. What's your system hardware specs? And hybrid boot time, must be less than 5 seconds?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You have weird results. A system restart should take longer than the hybrid boot as it performs a complete cycle, without using hibernation.

Reactions: XhenEd

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.