OneDay config (update: 2015-10-2)

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Thanks for sharing so much! Reading your config, One Day, the truth dawned upon me that I also have an XP system with just:eek: 1 GB RAM. My friend, Behold Eck , must have read my mind (before I even arrived!:)) also mentioning the latest program I'd installed on my system that's like yours.;) Here is where you can read about Toolwiz Time Freeze on Softpedia, a favorite safe site recommended here by member whom know :rolleyes: Toolwiz Time Freeze Download

Have no worries about my mind reading abilities Cats as I can barely read my own at times.:D

Thanks for reminding me about Linux as like yourself I have a Dell tower xp Pentium 4 with 1 gb ram and if ever I get the time(due to work commitments I have barely enough time to even lurk here at MT:() I might set up a dual boot with Linux just to see what it`s like ?

Yeah Toolwiz Timefreeze is a great program very light yet effective.I have it on my Dell tower and it works well with Sandboxie.;)

Best regards Eck:)

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

OneDay

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Changelog:
- some tweaks to further harden Windows
- enable blocking of outbound connections in Windows Firewall (only my browsers and my on-demand scanners for updating databases in the exception rules)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.