sendrain's Security Config

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Good config!
I would add sandboxie, my friend @Cats-4_Owners-2 will approve this ;)
About browsers, do you run any adblocker and privacy extension? :)

Mateotis

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2014
I find UAC on max to be more of a hassle than it's worth, displaying prompts for a lot more legit programs but not giving that bigger protection against malware. It has already been proved that UAC is a lot less effective than many people think, but it's still good to have it enabled.

Also try adding a few more on-demand scanners to your arsenal, like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Reactions: Overkill

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
I have admuncher installed on my system
thanks everyone!

I'm also interested in that question above. Why would you install an Entreprise version of Windows instead of Ultimate, or even Professional.
Do you use all the features Entreprise have to offer ?

sendrain

Thread author
Aug 20, 2014
I'm also interested in that question above. Why would you install an Entreprise version of Windows instead of Ultimate, or even Professional.
Do you use all the features Entreprise have to offer ?

personal user,Activate Windows by phone!:)
Windows 8.1 Enterprise builds on Windows 8.1 Pro, adding more premium features

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
personal user,Activate Windows by phone!:)
Windows 8.1 Enterprise builds on Windows 8.1 Pro, adding more premium features

Do you use these additional premium features ? Also, is your copy of Windows legitimate or pirated ?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.