Battle Webroot vs Emsisoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

it is the thing that always bugged me; how come any big security corporation relies on 3rd party website kits for securing their sites; with all their developers/engineers/network admins; they should be able to secure their website properly.

omidomi

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
it is the thing that always bugged me; how come any big security corporation relies on 3rd party website kits for securing their sites; with all their developers/engineers/network admins; they should be able to secure their website properly.
like avast :D

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Other. Why? Because, although I lack an experienced user's perspective on either of these AVs, I have read lots of passionate opinions both for and against these two popular antivirus programs which (IMh observer's Opinon) based upon forum consensus here, would each receive the bronze & silver medals to ESET's gold.o_O ..I think..:confused: :rolleyes::p

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Hacker: "hi ESET can i grab some of your user's passwords?"
ESET: "No you can't !!"
Hacker: "come on, let me scratch you a bit..."
ESET: "ok there they are"
Hacker: "Thanks"

:D
Laughing-Thunderbirds.gif

I think the Emsisoft forum may be next!!:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.