Well I'm sure not new Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi Guys and gals! I'm sure not new here. I really don't see a good section to post this thread in. I just want some old friends here to know I'm still kicking. I have been reinstated on the PCHF forum and have been given a tech tittle and so I'm speeding most of my time there helping members with issues. I'm still visiting here and TwinHeadedEagle is still the best malware fighter I have ever met. If anyone is infected, this is the place to come. Thanks for letting me be a part of your community. I still come here and see what's going on regularly.
Gary!

S

Sr. Normal

I have read several times , but I think it is the first time I address you.

Nice to meet you , friend!

Are you working on any security software ?

a greeting

Reactions: donetao

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
I have read several times , but I think it is the first time I address you.

Nice to meet you , friend!

Are you working on any security software ?

a greeting
No I'm not working on any security software. My knowledge is mostly about W7. Learned from forums like this one and others.
MT is mostly about preventing malware and removing it. I would like to see other things addressed in the future as MT grows.
MT is very young. Only 3 years old. I can see it growing and branching out into other areas of computer help in the future
MT doesn't get a lot of help questions about OS's or other problems. I have came back to MT and I'm now on the site a lot.
Good people here. Thanks for your reply!

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Thanks everyone! It's good to be back with good people. There are no big EGO's here. Just good people and a staff that treats their members with respect. I'm very windy and I'm a people person, so this is my kind of forum.
Thanks for the warm welcome back to MT.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
It is a good place to be here at MalwareTips. :D I hope you can hang around here for a long time and help out with your knowledge. :D

Reactions: donetao

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
I am who I am. I'm a people person and I love passing on things I have learned from others.
I'm very windy and I get off topic often. I blame it on being old and senile! I'm hoping to hang around a long time my friend @frogboy
I will try very hard not to be to
friendly and stay on topic:pI will only attach thumbnails to my replies. I will try not to have to much fun here on MT and not gripe when my replies and threads get deleted.
I hope you know I'm just kidding. I have gotten addicted to MT. I love this forum!
Thanks for all your replies. They all are very special to me.
Gary!

Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.