Expired 1- Avast Internet Security 1 year License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
dpisbestprotection.png
Avast Internet Security 1 Year License Giveaway

I am giving away (1) 1 Year license for Avast Internet Security Valid Until January 10,2014

*Unfortunately I am unable to use the License so I am giving it to 1 lucky member of MalwareTips

Avast Homepage

Link to screennshot showing License Validity http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6985/aissm.jpg

The avast promo offer can be viewed Here

Rules For The Contest

1. Contest is open to all members of MT

2. Leave a comment stating your wish to enter and what you love about avast

3. 1 lucky winner will be chosen by Random.org

4. Winner will be declared on January 25,2013

5. License will be sent to the winner via Private Message

*So do leave your heart out at this product if u truly love it and comment what u love about Avast. Even jokes are welcomed :p.

So cya all on Jan 25th. Cheers! :)

Edited by exterminator20 for whizkidraj

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
I am in. Count me in.
Thanks for being so generous.
Why dont you ask avast guys the prob?

kuva

Verified
Nov 24, 2012
thanks for the great giveaway !
its Built-in remote assistance , and has Good malware cleanup . its also simple accurate spam filter. the sandbox its the feauture i like most.
hope i can win this licence :)

arknoah

Verified
Nov 22, 2012
Awesome giveaway, thanks..

Avast product is one of the top security product. For me, when my friends asking me for installing windows in their new notebook, i always suggest them to buy and install AIS to protect their notebook from malware or something like that. And til now, no complaint about that, everything was fine.

Awesome and friendly user interface, very good malware cleanup, boot time scan, firewall, safezone, sandboxie, hybrid cloud tech, and many more. It just AIS has a lot of great features. So i would love to win this AIS license, it will great for protecting my pc.

sorry for my bad grammar.
Thank you.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
malbky said:
Why dont you ask avast guys the prob?
First of all Sorry, for interrupting the contest and comments section
And Yep about the problem, I will post it in their forums.
Now What I've oberved, in my case is that Avast Internet Security and Emsisoft Internet Security, both their firewalls are a bit incompatible with current Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) of mine.
Now I'm saying this because this 'unable to connect to pages and not able to browse internet even though internet dial-up saying that its connected'
problem happens as soon as both AIS and EIS installations were over.
So I didn't made any changes in their setttings. Even disabling their respective firewall did not solve the problem so had to uninstall both of them.
Using Eset Smart Security currently and loving it because no such problems.
These two IS suites i.e AIS & EIS (both of their license earned by me in giveaways and contests but cannot use :() make me feel disappointed and also has created a bit of fear in my mind whenever I install any new Internet Security Suite thinking that and praying to GOD that please no such firewall-internet issue again.
Thanks to ESS and exterminator20 i.e White Nobster sir for providing the username & password for it :)
And and and,,,, the giveaway winner would now be announced from random.org so that the result should be fair & unbiased. Contents of my 1st post on this giveaway contest shall be edited by exterminator20 sir

dal987

Dec 31, 2012
Avast is reliable, low on resources, offers a sandbox, and installs easily (some security solutions object to fragments of others e.g. odd registry entries left behind and are all but impossible to install).

I'd be interested in an integrated solution.. presently Avast free + a free firewall that requires a but too much user confirmation.

Thanks!

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
You use Avast free antivirus,for yourself. But you give IS version to unknown people for free??
on-topic : Count me,I'll use the AV for my daughter :p

inspiron

Verified
Dec 31, 2012
count me in too, i like avast because when i tested it seemed to be less resource hungry than other antiviruses.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I'd like to win this count me in, thanks

I have always loved avast for it's user friendliness, have always used the free so I'd love to get a IS license.

Mehdi

Verified
Nov 27, 2012
AVAST is a lite security product with good malware detection rate.
Please count me in.

bbivan

Mar 15, 2012
Great promotions and giveaway, count me in please. i hope can win this contest, great AV of Avast Internet Security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.