Expired 1- Avast Internet Security 1 year License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlkl1

Level 1
Verified
Dec 30, 2012
Avast is easy to use. It's use low resources and it's has sandbox function to runs risky programs virtually :D

simmy

Nov 15, 2011
Please count me in :). I love the fact that Avast contains an Autosandbox and a manual sandbox, as well as a great Netwok Shield. I also love the theme packs that you can download to customise the software such as Pirate sounds etc.

jacksparrow12

Level 1
Sep 8, 2012
Hi Friend U R really a Great Man :cool: ! Many many ... thanks, kudos and hugs to U ;) ! This is really a cool Giveaway :rolleyes:! U really have a Big Heart :heart: who is donating ur own License key. It is very difficult to find a man like U :blush: in this corrupted world :s Really Hats Off to U my Friend :biggrin:. Avast Internet Security 7 is awesome and has many outstanding features, it is one of the best security suite in this world :biggrin: ! So Please :blush: Count me in the draw I also like to Win one Genuine License key this New Year to get Extra protection from all kinds of online Threats and viruses ! Thanks Once again :) !
Best Regards ! ;)

Kurdz

Sep 12, 2011
i love avast it has cool features like sandboxie , it would be great to win 1 year legit license please count me thanks for this give away
Best Regards

lucifer

Jan 15, 2013
I love avast because protection my netbook with low source memory, Browser Protection and Remote Assitance.
I hope i can win this. thanks

maryloo

Dec 29, 2012
I like Avast because it can scan my system very thoroughly and it has a high malware and virus detection rate. Do count me in for this giveaway. Thanks

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Avast is actually one of the security solutions that you can trust. It's light on the system with good detection rates and they're offering a free product too. :)

Jone

Oct 31, 2012
Avast Internet Security

Avast is very good antivirus security and its doesn't slow down the system processing. I have been using this AV since long time.

Edward ST

Level 3
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
I like Avast because it's a light antivirus, it has a very good virus detection, and it offers a Sandbox.
Please count me in.

wakeywakey

Jan 17, 2013
Wow really nice giveaway-thanks.
Avast is the best free av so I'd imagine the "pro" version is even better.

aquarius

Verified
Jan 15, 2013
I'm in, count on me.
As a long time fan of avast! AV free why not a licensed version...

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Thanks for giveaway, and please count me in.
I like Avast because is very light and have Sandbox function

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.