Expired 1 License Giveaway For MT members-- Sandboxie

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
this is an excellent sofyware i`d like to have it fully functional. it`s worth having it on my pc, so pls count me in to win the license. many thanks.

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
Please consider me for the giveaway! I'm using the freeware version and it's a bit limited :) Congratulations for this giveaway!

Jar4ek

Dec 22, 2011
Thanks U so much for Giveaway.
I would like to win this contest, because Sandboxie is one of my core applications, without it I can work on your computer. I have a one year license of this program which I ends on 09/01/2012. So with great desire to take part in this contest and I turn to the fate of luck to help me in this program. So please do Count Me.

Vixo

Jul 22, 2012
My license is ending soon so this is great timing. This software is great, so many uses and very secure.

SamChan

Level 2
Jun 20, 2011
I always waiting a lifetime license of Sandboxie, and it's time.
Please count me in~~
Thanks Stranger for the great giveaway!

V

Vextor

I would like this so I can go ahead and do some testing and put various risks in isolation.
Count me in!

Thank you Stranger for such a wonderful giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.