Expired 1 License of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 for MalwareTips members

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur22coolz

Oct 19, 2011
My AV licence is exactly expiring on the 21st....So I hope I'm destined to get this one :D.please please please :D

GhostFree

Apr 24, 2012
Thanks For Giveaway Stranger&MalwareTips.Good Campaign.

Perhaps for the first time to win Kaspersky License. Would be nice if it increases the number of licenses. Nice look forward to more campaigns.

https://twitter.com/MyLeGaLBoX/status/289118520262930432

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Opportunity not to be missed, please throw my name in the hat too.
Thank you, Stranger, and good luck to everyone!

S

starchild76

might give this one a shot too....can you count me in too....thanks :)

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
A constantly good performer over the years and one the few AVs everybody wants to have (so do I). So, count me in. It also allows to be updated offline, a feature that's gone from the new versions many of the good AVs.

SamChan

Level 2
Jun 20, 2011
Thanks Stranger for the awesome giveaway! :)

https://twitter.com/KimHoangTran/status/289416475138215937

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
this is awesome. my license is going to run out so please count me in to win. i simply like this site, it provides daily fresh & accurate info so i`m glade that i`m a part of it.

Muhlis

Feb 17, 2012
Kaspersky is a powerful antivirus protection and remove computer viruses. Hopefully I get a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.