Expired 1 License of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 for MalwareTips members

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksparrow12

Level 1
Sep 8, 2012
Thanks for this cool Giveaway Stranger, U R truly awesome :blush:! Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 is outstanding security suite, provides best protection from all sorts of threats nd viruses. Please count me in the draw ! I like to win one Genuine License as my coming Birthday Gift ;) . Best Regards :biggrin:

A_M_Z

Jan 7, 2013
Please count me in
Thanks

Share:
http://www.facebook.com/jhon.smith.142892/posts/408695512541883

ejozi

Verified
Dec 29, 2012
Kaspersky Internet Security is one of the highest rated security products and it would be nice to have the latest version.
Please count me in

melissawski

Verified
Jan 11, 2013
Count me in! Oh please oh please oh please! I really need this. I am in the process of using my Kaspersky Rescue Disk to remove the FBI Moneypak virus and need strong protection so I wont get another stupid virus again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.