Solved 2 svchost.exe hollow processes in sysWOW64

MexMadman

Thread author
Oct 13, 2018
My CPU is high and windows is suspending processes. I ran Zemana and it says I have these 2 hollow processes, like the other posts on this topic. If I go to an antimalware site chrome gets suspended. I am running windows in safe mode and I have run frst and gotten the frst.txt and the Addition.txt files. I don't know how to get a fixlist.txt. Thanks.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    86.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Addition.txt
    108.8 KB · Views: 29

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

Open MalwareBytes Anti-Malware, go to settings and click Install Application updates. After the update is done, run a scan.

MexMadman

Thread author
Oct 13, 2018
Thanks but MalwareBytes didn't pick up anything. I updated it and ran a full scan. The symptoms are the same.

MexMadman

Thread author
Oct 13, 2018
Hi, I didn't do anything but when I booted today, my computer appears to be clean. No symptoms and I have done multiple scans. No hollow process. I don't know what happened but thanks!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.