- Content source
- https://youtu.be/deDrRAx3rAk
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Kaspersky with fellow Russian Yandex
![]()
By the way, Yandex is one of my favorite browsers, regardless of its heavy telemetry.
Have u tried the new samsung browser on windows?By the way, Yandex is one of my favorite browsers, regardless of its heavy telemetry.
Yes I haveHave u tried the new samsung browser on windows?
So using this browser on a PC is a risk? As its chromium version is old.Yes I have
Has a good adblocker but its Chromium version is old.
Theoretically speaking? YesSo using this browser on a PC is a risk? As its chromium version is old.
I didn't even try to install it on pc. Its Android version is installed on my mobile. ( not Samsung Mobile )Theoretically speaking? Yes
I did not have enough chance to try; uninstalled less than hour after install.
It has no advantage over Edge or Chrome with uBOL; not lighter, not faster, no better build-in adblocker, lag of updates.I didn't even try to install it on pc. Its Android version is installed on my mobile. ( not Samsung Mobile )
Yes you're right. I uninstalled it.It has no advantage over Edge or Chrome with uBOL; not lighter, not faster, no better build-in adblocker, lag of updates.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes