Status
Not open for further replies.

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
What’s new in this version:

1 Added Sandbox. Programs running in sandbox are isolated from the system to improve security.
2 Added Trace cleaner. It will clear traces left by web browsing, documents and playing media.
3 Added Anti-spyware to Windows Action Center.
4 Other bug fixes.

http://www.360safe.com/news/?p=253

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
Using it 2 Month now. There in House Cloud is realy amazing. Dont understand why ppl dont using it only its from China. To paranoid or something like that.

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/773944.shtml#.UiFQNn92HFw
this is from a chinese site
read it, and you can understand.... i had more links, but deleted after reading, google for more.....

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
i have been using this software for over 10 days no problem very light om my machine no slow boot times either

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Tapoo!

Panda Gold Protection detection rate and cleaning ability?
Customer take a 3 to 4 days? Ram usage on one pc?

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
i stopped using Panda Gold protection 6 months trial 1 week ago, mainly because i faced a strange problem, it was increasing day by day, but after 20-25 days it was like very disturbing, after some probe, i got sure that its happening because of Panda. After uninstalling Panda, page tabs is opening normally.
Another problem i faced with Panda, that also increased everyday. most of the time, i can't open DSL router page from browser, i think that problems was because of Panda's Web protection module. But didn't faced any other problem with Panda, played game, video, surely its was OK. i exactly can't remember how many processes it using, maybe 8-9....

I forgot to update my PC configuration, sorry.
Problem
when i tried to open more than 1 TAB in browser like Chorme/Dragon, cant use previous tabs until new tabs web page fully opens, and if previous tab has facebook opened, then it doesn't scroll at all...

panda detection rate is not best, but good enough. you can check this link..
http://chart.av-comparatives.org/chart1.php

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
What about

> BitDefender = poor customer service and can not install any other security for a layering effect.
> Emsisoft Anti-Malware = misses malware from time to time and had too many problems with Online Armor.
> F-Secure = Play E-mail Tag, meaning open ended fragment answers. Never can get a straight answer.
> Kaspersky 2014 = too many problems at this point in time, period.
> 360 Internet Security = seem to privacy issues for growth of their software.
> Trend Micro = not sure about their cleaning, detection ram usage ect....

So, it seem to me that it is between 360 Internet Security and Trend Micro? I really like 360 Internet Security
at this point in time. Great Detection and always improving their software.

Hopefully someone give us feedback on Trend Micro and F-Secure?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Don't mean to be picky, but how are these a bad thing?

- Even those AV's at the top of the charts miss malware.
- Problems with Online Armor? That's to do with OA not EAM. ;)

For Trend Micro, McLovin might be able to answer -although you might need to PM him- as he's always Viewing Online aka "Cannot see active topics". :666:

Moose said:
> Emsisoft Anti-Malware = misses malware from time to time and had too many problems with Online Armor.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Not bad things just pointing out what gave me headache's! And yes you are correct that's is do with OA not
EAM. That is why I uninstall Emsisoft, because of Online Armor. Thanks! I will PM McLovin shotly today.

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Moose said:
Uh.... doesn't every AV/AM miss malware from time to time? Also, Emsisoft is known to catch more malware then the top guys from time to time.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
But the Anti-virus should catch the Mal-ware that it mistake after a while! Just my opinion! Thank's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.