Battle 360 Internet Security vs Avast Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmangujjar

Verified
Jan 24, 2014
i have searched well for 360Internet Security, many are saying to do not trust on it, the vendor of it is monitoring us by using it, in China more than 90% people don't trust on it, its Chinese product.

Reactions: Solarlynx
D

Deleted member 2913

Avast > 360
Scan any malware pack with 360 & whatever it detects thats its total detection i.e it will not detect any from the remaining on execution. Its proactive will throw popups but not suitable for average users.
Scan any malware pack with Avast & whatever it detects thats NOT its total detection i.e it will detect more from the remaining on execution. Avast new technology Evo-Gen, FileRep, Deepscreen, Dyna-Gen, etc are good in zeroday protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.