Status
Not open for further replies.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Well, I never said if I used it or not. I use something far better in my opinion.

I meant you don't have to use the Login with Facebook option. It's right there on my UI, but I don't click that.. Moreover for free softwares promotional activities are very important. Atleast they are not bundling the product with adware.

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
I m trying the latest version with just 3 motors installed....I ve found Qihoo cloud engines strong enough....
I know it has USB Protection feature... I wanna know if it is effective enough to protect me from infected USB drives while I m offline( or I shoud add some USB Avs such as MCShield or USB Disk Security)?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: kiric96

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I m trying the latest version with just 3 motors installed....I ve found Qihoo cloud engines strong enough....
I know it has USB Protection feature... I wanna know if it is effective enough to protect me from infected USB drives while I m offline( or I shoud add some USB Avs such as MCShield or USB Disk Security)?

Thanks in advance

Yes it will.. Use it and you will know it. I mostly used USB drive when i am offline and I went to friend's house to get movies :p. It did well.

Reactions: phyniks

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
Don't worry. I can assure you Qihoo has good offline USB protection. As i already said, I very frequently get Infected USB disks from my friends and Qihoo blocked all threats right away as soon as I plugged those into my system even though my system was offline.

Are you just using Qihoo's own engines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.