Battle 360 Total Security vs Bitdefender Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
i would not use the "speedup tool". it even trys to disable google chrome auto update and other windows processes for no reason. even with that, i would choose 360ts for its detection rate and proactive defense.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
360 Total Security :)
However, if you're going to use more than just 360 TS or BitDefender I recommend Avast Free. It doesn't have quite high detection rates but more shields and better real-time protection.

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
360 Total Security :)
However, if you're going to use more than just 360 TS or BitDefender I recommend Avast Free. It doesn't have quite high detection rates but more shields and better real-time protection.

"more shields and better real-time protection" you are wrong if you say that with a lot of shields you will be protected, avast is not a good choice for me i will completely stay away for it, of course i have my reason but they are a lot. I would recommend 360, even though 360 is quite better, there is a big problem, if you are offline you will be in trouble. Bitdefender with some tweak it can rock.

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
The truth is that I would like installing 360 Total Segurity but I will hope that it should have Spanish language.

For the time being I will use BitDefender Total S egurity 2015.

I hope it goes out promptly in Spanish.

Reactions: Merc

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
it is so easy, 360 Internet Security :D

BTW, BitDefender is not a really good product it never was, you should free products like 360 IS / TS, Avast, Panda Cloud, Avira Free, AVG Free.

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
If you say, bit defender 2014, I would probably say Qihoo.. For BitDefender 2015 I am confused as it seems troublefree for me till now.
About protection Qihoo can protect you better in any way. The above are mainly about bugs and system performance.

Reactions: MikeV

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello friends at the end installed 360 Internet Segurity and the truth is that the navigation is super fast with BitDefender and Pc is much lighter everything opens much faster, so far I am very happy to see if they put language Spanish soon, thanks for your information and thank the authors of this post and the MT site.

Reactions: nissimezra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.