Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Sure. Having a list of vulnerable processes means nothing to me. When you run into a malicious application it's very possible that it will not rely on any third party application or command line. A better approach is to create an interface in order to communicate and it depends on your operating system and installed programs. Do you guys really think that one application will always launch trough a VBScript interpreter? What I meant is that I find this attention towards the so called vulnerable processes to be unnecessary compared to others.
All the security softs that I know of, if they even have a list of vulnerables, it is an added feature, not the primary means of protection. So I'm still not sure what you are referring to.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.