On Sale! 65% discount on Heimdal Thor Home Products.

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://pages.heimdalsecurity.com/en/affpromo/?source=sas&sscid=71k3_3nwak
Event end
Jul 6, 2019
How to get a license
Website directs to promo page.

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
I will contact support and ask them about signature updates and what exactly they licensed from Avira.
I think i have one good idea for some test. One test products to use avira engine against Avira pro with the same samples. I've done it a lot of times with 360 TS and it's pretty interesting. What you think harlan4096 ??

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
http://vxvault.net/URL_List.php , OpenPhish - Phishing Intelligence test it now :) If you have not success with this 2 sites the web protetion is bad
Screenshot (5).png

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Was Heimdal Security acquired? Found this on Twitter but the source link is no longer found

acquired.PNG

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Was Heimdal Security acquired? Found this on Twitter but the source link is no longer found

Equity firms are normally sharks so not sure what good might come from it. Other then for the stock holders, but the company never even been introduced on Nasdaq. Not what I can find anyway. The actual amount they paid, seems not official.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Every time I close the laptop lid (where Heimdal Thor Premium Home is installed), HTPH disappears from the task bar for a few moments and then it appears again as if the service stops and then starts again. Any ideas?

SWCLM2020

Apr 1, 2020

Equity firms are normally sharks so not sure what good might come from it. Other then for the stock holders, but the company never even been introduced on Nasdaq. Not what I can find anyway. The actual amount they paid, seems not official.

Looking at the current investment portfolio of Marlin, can't see any obvious potential for technological synergy.

Portfolio | Marlin Equity

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.