Status
Not open for further replies.

Sampei Nihira

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2019
I will send surgical masks to the developer from New Moon who lives in Honk Kong:

I have no experience in international customs and shipping documents.
I don't want to spend a fortune.

I thank my wife who accepted this initiative with a smile.

I hope the package arrives intact and that the customs officials will not take advantage of their role in holding onto many surgical masks.

What do you think about it?

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I will send surgical masks to the developer from New Moon who lives in Honk Kong:

I have no experience in international customs and shipping documents.
I don't want to spend a fortune.

I thank my wife who accepted this initiative with a smile.

I hope the package arrives intact and that the customs officials will not take advantage of their role in holding onto many surgical masks.

What do you think about it?
If there were people in the world, like you, the world would be different. An applause from me.🤲🤲🤲

Sampei Nihira

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2019
Other complication.
Italy is the only European country that has closed flights to and from China including Hong Kong:

I don't want my difficult mission to become impossible..............:(

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
This is an awesome thing, Sampei Nihira. I commend you on your kindness and caring, I really do. Hong Kong seems a highly dangerous place for such an outbreak. Everyone lives on top of one another, with so much congestion and cramped spaces.

download.jpg

Plus, the unrest there from political tensions. Not an easy time, not at all.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I also live in an area about 300 km away from the area where the infection is. A nearby hospital has decided to accept hospitalization to treat the infected. There are many locals who are worried.
I'm worried that the turmoil is growing and there are signs of discrimination against infected people.

By the way, there are no infected people from the area where Sanpei's manga was set.

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
I also live in an area about 300 km away from the area where the infection is. A nearby hospital has decided to accept hospitalization to treat the infected. There are many locals who are worried.
I'm worried that the turmoil is growing and there are signs of discrimination against infected people.

By the way, there are no infected people from the area where Sanpei's manga was set.
I think the panic about this is going to make the problem much worse than it actually would be otherwise.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I think the panic about this is going to make the problem much worse than it actually would be otherwise.
A topic about the discriminatory signs I was concerned about was in the newspaper.
"Blame infected people as coronaviruses themselves"
"A colleague demands an apology for a person who develops symptoms after an incubation period."
It seems that such a case has come out.
A warning bell is needed, but you should be calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.