A new PC Optimizer: MPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
The full name of MPC is More Powerful Cleaner.
It's a new PC optimizer.
MPC could help you remove unnecessary files from the system, prohibit unnecessary or malicious startup items and plugins. MPC is also a protector, which could block malicious websites and protect your browser.
As always all replies will be appreciated and I would thank you in advance.

MPC Official Website: http://www.mpc.solutions/
MPC Download Link: http://download.mpc.solutions/mpc/2015/MPC_1.1.4372.exe

10446711_463395943809638_6352710090308908574_n.png

11169861_463396083809624_1704787424793176072_n.png

Last edited:

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
its version 1

i would not consider it safe for use.

Last edited:

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Joined today,1 Post only to say that u use this software?

Joined today,2 posts to say that u team is proffesional team of security?

all this seems abit strange.Where u get ur datebase for malwarewebsites etc? Would nice to know it.

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015

all this seems abit strange.Where u get ur datebase for malwarewebsites etc? Would nice to know it.

This is a good question. This forum is new to me, but security is not.
I will answer any question about MPC, and I will be a active and old menber soon. Thank you.

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015

MPC used Google API of malwarewebsites, MPC could block malicious websites from IE, Chrome, Firefox.

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
Thank you for your experience.
1.did not found any junk registry entry——Maybe your registry is clean in fact. Now engineer and I are checking it.
2.Windows Patch-up backup files listed for deletion——Yes. I think backup files should be deleted after upgrade. If you think it's flase you can tell me why, Thank you.
3.two services listed for disabling. I hope it is safe to disable these two.——It's OK! Believe me, please.

I am looking forward to sharing with you more, thank you.

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
Your website could be more detailed , there is no description of your software to be found , just a download button and the product logo. interface looks similar too qihoo and baidu pc faster!
Thank you for your advice. I can try to make it more detailed.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Thank you for your experience.
1.did not found any junk registry entry——Maybe your registry is clean in fact. Now engineer and I are checking it.
2.Windows Patch-up backup files listed for deletion——Yes. I think backup files should be deleted after upgrade. If you think it's flase you can tell me why, Thank you.
3.two services listed for disabling. I hope it is safe to disable these two.——It's OK! Believe me, please.

I am looking forward to sharing with you more, thank you.
As i make regular backups i might give this a run to see myself. :eek:

But only in shadow mode. :D

Kami7

Level 3
Verified
Dec 24, 2013
The program made a positive impression on me, generally do not use any Optimizers due to aggressive interference in the registry. MPC I see that it does not interfere much in the register which is a big plus for me.

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
Ok granted my PC still worked fine after running this software. It made lots changes and removed 1.29 gigs of files and everything seems good. :)

Removed via reboot. ;)
I may try a later version some time. :rolleyes::)
Thank you for your support! By the way, your avatar is very cute:)

Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.