A new PC Optimizer: MPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
The program made a positive impression on me, generally do not use any Optimizers due to aggressive interference in the registry. MPC I see that it does not interfere much in the register which is a big plus for me.

Thank you for your support! :D:D:D

S

starchild76

I love the interface! has nice scanning speed and its easyness of use! the registry cleaner will leave your system alone , no false positives : that is a big plus also! so to be short I have a new program for my collection ;) will you guys be adding new features in the future? looks like a promissing product.

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
I love the interface! has nice scanning speed and its easyness of use! the registry cleaner will leave your system alone , no false positives : that is a big plus also! so to be short I have a new program for my collection ;) will you guys be adding new features in the future? looks like a promissing product.

Thanks for your support!
1. will you guys be adding new features in the future?——Sure, We have made plans ahead, and these plans will be useful for users. But now, we should make it more stable.

Reactions: starchild76
S

Sr. Normal

I honestly did not think to try this program but to see friends that I trust to speak well of it , I decided . :)

I like the GUI , very similar to Qihoo as is well commented @starchild76 , also liked speed.

Interestingly Qihoo has detected the installer, mpcdelete.exe and mpc.1.0.exe . as viruses . :eek: ;) :D :p

Really The first impression is good , but this kind of software should test it a little more. But again, I find very interesting .

Thanks for sharing it with our community, here you will find experts who will test it properly . Best regards :)

Ah ! I love it be in Spanish :) :)

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
I honestly did not think to try this program but to see friends that I trust to speak well of it , I decided . :)

I like the GUI , very similar to Qihoo as is well commented @starchild76 , also liked speed.

Interestingly Qihoo has detected the installer, mpcdelete.exe and mpc.1.0.exe . as viruses . :eek: ;) :D :p

Really The first impression is good , but this kind of software should test it a little more. But again, I find very interesting .

Thanks for sharing it with our community, here you will find experts who will test it properly . Best regards :)

Ah ! I love it be in Spanish :) :)

Thanks a lot for your support!
Interestingly Qihoo has detected the installer, mpcdelete.exe and mpc.1.0.exe . as viruses——Because Qihoo has a strategy that called "white listing", we didn't send MPC to Qihoo to join the list (MPC is a new software that Qihoo don't know).
Looking forward to your experiences!:D

Reactions: Sr. Normal

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
I install on my virtual machine.

Startup installation - simple, clean, install in x86 folder (on x64 system)
Clipboard01.png

Installation is fast and easy, interface is very nice, clean & simple
Clipboard02.png

Here are settings (not too much)
Clipboard03.png

Here are pictures of where all installation stuff go
Clipboard04.png Clipboard05.png Clipboard06.png Clipboard07.png

MPC start with Windows and it have 3 process in Task Manager, about 7MB RAM usage
Clipboard08.png

Here are first scan on clean Windows with just a couple of install programs
Clipboard09.png

Here is what Security Protection suggest and i do that
Clipboard10.png

Here is what System Cache find
Clipboard11.png

And here are Startup (I would like to have the option "Ignore")
Clipboard12.png Clipboard13.png

After scan and repair
Clipboard14.png

Protect screen
Clipboard15.png

Speed screen
Clipboard16.png

Add BHO in IE
Clipboard17.png

About 60MB space in HDD
Clipboard18.png

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
I install on my virtual machine.

Startup installation - simple, clean, install in x86 folder (on x64 system)
View attachment 55581

Installation is fast and easy, interface is very nice, clean & simple
View attachment 55582

Here are settings (not too much)
View attachment 55583

Here are pictures of where all installation stuff go
View attachment 55584 View attachment 55585 View attachment 55586 View attachment 55587

MPC start with Windows and it have 3 process in Task Manager, about 7MB RAM usage
View attachment 55588

Here are first scan on clean Windows with just a couple of install programs
View attachment 55589

Here is what Security Protection suggest and i do that
View attachment 55590

Here is what System Cache find
View attachment 55591

And here are Startup (I would like to have the option "Ignore")
View attachment 55592 View attachment 55593

After scan and repair
View attachment 55594

Protect screen
View attachment 55595

Speed screen
View attachment 55596

Add BHO in IE
View attachment 55597

About 60MB space in HDD
View attachment 55598
Great! Looking forward to your more detailed experiences!

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.