A new window opens randomly saying that my computer is being hacked

theepicguy

Thread author
Jan 5, 2017
Ever since is searched up "free fifa 17 ultimate team coins", a new window opens randomly and saying that my computer is being hacked my passwords are being sent to hackers worldwide and all that rubbish. It also saying to call on some number. How do I get rid of these pop ups. Please help

Reactions: Svoll

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
That sounds like one of those Tech Support Scams, but to be safe, please visit the Malware Removal Assistance forum to be safe.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Did you click or download anything to your PC or browser (Extension)?

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
I would run Hitman Pro first. Then I would run Zemana Anti-Malware. Also use CCleaner and clear your browser cache and cookies.

Do not use unhackme. The software has way too many false positives.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.