Battle A Phone as a replace to an iPhone 5

Damcp04

Level 1
Aug 14, 2016
What size would you like? I can find one for you.

By the price, you can buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 which is 5.1 inches and has a great camera, which was released this year and you can buy it from Amazon at $500 or less.

And yes, iOS is VERY boring. That's why I prefer Android as it is more customizable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Damcp04

Level 1
Aug 14, 2016

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Oct 30, 2015
The S7 has those 3 options

-A 12 MP Main Camera and a 5MP Secondary Camera.
-4GB RAM is enough for Gaming on it.
-It includes Multi-Window feature.

And you can get the prices here https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/157-8461475-7331126?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=s7 for less than $600.

So do the Xiaomi Mi5, Oppo R9 , HTC 10, Levono Moto Z, LG G5, Xperia X, Asus Zenfone 3 etc. :D

Buying the best phone is easy. But it's the after-sales services that makes you headache. just make sure if your area has the customer service centre and the repair cost is not exaggerated.
I'm a personal fan of Xiaomi's Phone due to it's low cost vs performance impact.

Bryan Lam

Level 3
Verified
Apr 19, 2015
Thanks for replies, I know this is an ancient thread but, I've got a new phone. Glad to say it's a Huawei P9 And can recommend to anyone looking for a new phone in 2017. Also i realised how crapola my english was in relation to the title of this thread so...apologies to anyone who thought i was an illiterate potato.

Reactions: Deletedmessiah