Verified
Aug 14, 2016

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
The S7 has those 3 options

-A 12 MP Main Camera and a 5MP Secondary Camera.
-4GB RAM is enough for Gaming on it.
-It includes Multi-Window feature.

And you can get the prices here https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/157-8461475-7331126?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=s7 for less than $600.

So do the Xiaomi Mi5, Oppo R9 , HTC 10, Levono Moto Z, LG G5, Xperia X, Asus Zenfone 3 etc. :D

Buying the best phone is easy. But it's the after-sales services that makes you headache. just make sure if your area has the customer service centre and the repair cost is not exaggerated.
I'm a personal fan of Xiaomi's Phone due to it's low cost vs performance impact.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
I'd recommend OnePlus 3 or 3T but you're asking for small phone. Galaxy S7 and HTC 10 are good options.

Bryan Lam

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2015
Thanks for replies, I know this is an ancient thread but, I've got a new phone. Glad to say it's a Huawei P9 And can recommend to anyone looking for a new phone in 2017. Also i realised how crapola my english was in relation to the title of this thread so...apologies to anyone who thought i was an illiterate potato.

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.