A pop-up on one site that redirects somewhere else

I have ad blocker pro on my pc already, which is why it's confusing how it still bypasses it. I don't know if it's my ad blocker that may have gotten infected? I don't even think that's a thing. I also had this Hola! VPN that i uninstalled a couple days ago.
 
FRST.gif
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition.txt option is checked.

    2873ryc.png

  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please attach report into your next reply.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top