App Review A QuickHeal Internet Security test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
If I am correct, VT uses highest settings & command line scanner of the products, products whitelist, other tech, etc that helps in reducing FPs, increasing detection doesn't come into play. So I guess we cannot base products detection, FPs, etc... on VT.
true. It does not give an accurate picture. But you can still see the general pattern.

D

Deleted member 2913

Yash- In your opinion (and from what you know the opinion of others in India) how does QH compare with K7? Depending on the answer I may push out another video.
I have tried QH previously But never liked it. And never tried K7.

I am yet to meet a frd, relative, stranger, etc with QH or K7 installed on the system. Infact many dont even know QH or K7. With QH advertising nowadays, people know the name but thats it.
Many know them And their opinion is not good, ok, average, etc i.e mostly not good & few say good & very few use those.

Mostly I see Avast & AVG free or KIS, Bitdefender or Norton paid.

The above is based on people I know, meet, etc...

cruelsister

Level 42
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Thanks Yash- You saved me some time (although if I finish up all my work I may do a K7 quickie).

But I did a little more tweaking on QH and I really like the firewall also. You guys in India really may have a jewel and are ignoring it!

D

Deleted member 2913

Thanks Yash- You saved me some time (although if I finish up all my work I may do a K7 quickie).

But I did a little more tweaking on QH and I really like the firewall also. You guys in India really may have a jewel and are ignoring it!
CS, I think you should do that video on QH as it did really well in your test & you find it lot improved. A follow up would be good to know its effectiveness.

Yeah, features, GUI, etc now looks good & protection in your video was good too. It does seems like improved a lot.

I just mentioned my experience, etc And it may be used by many, I cant tell you about whole India, right?

I too am thinking to give it a try & see...

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Indeed they are advertising rather hard this time around, i have only seen ads for their parental control & online fraud protections. They might have improved a lot but that doesn't change the fact that the support is not good & it is really high priced, i know - shocking. I can tell you about experience with Quickheal. Many people in my known circle have QH. Basically QH is recommended & promoted by PC advisors & shop owners. People who don't know about security, go to them & they sell & install QH. That is how i first got it & used it for 2 years.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.