A re-design for the MalwareTips Logo

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
As you may know we're planning a new layout for our community, and we thought to give our logo a re-design. This is what we've come up with:

OLD LOGO:
old.jpg

NEW LOGO:

mwt-logo.png

2.jpg

The colors aren't set for the logo image, however you can get an idea of the direction where going on.

Last edited:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I like the new style logo but only No 1 & No 2 because the colours have a sort of familiarity with them (i.e - the blue and the black is still there) I know the colours aren't set as you said so i look forward to seeing what's you decide on. (y)

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
I like so much the new logo n.1 :)
Maybe it is pareidolia (so a situation in which someone sees a pattern or image of something that does not exist) but the logo seems to me a stylized lion, then the symbol of the force ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.