Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
I haven't decided on the colors yet. I like all the combinations but I also like how clean the header looks without the logo image. On the other hand we always had a blue logo so moving to orange or red is a big step.

:LOL:
Glad to see the logo back (y) I found it clean, but then you also have to hide the users avatar to keep it really clean.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Great job @Jack, the white MT logo on the blue is fab, it really stands out now, it was missing earlier i believe so i'm glad we have it back
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
¡With a new logo im waiting for a new MT Antimalware realized!

with so many ideas from this honest users who its helping in this community, you should do a free source code project, improved and well analyzed daily by everyone of this testers and followers, many people at here know how to programming, and how to make an almost impenetrable security. knows about of vulnerabilities and database in the clouds.

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
Loving the new logo. Concerning colors, the one that is completely white is great. It goes well with the black background. A white and blue version will look great i think. A darker blue and a pale one too. I like the orange color on the new experimentation. But i would suggest than rather being a darker color in the logo, the orange should be more vivid. Dark blue, dark orange on a black background, it's a bit sad and dull. But a vivid orange would be ideal (from my point of view).

The orange should be close to the ''off-topic'' section label on MT. Great job guys.:p(y)

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
@Jack Tough and difficult choices,they all look nice.o_O
I like the current one. Just that the "T" should be a little darker.
I have another suggestion. The "T" and half of the "M" (the downward arrow) could be of a dark blue, close to the old MT logo.Then the M's lower part (looking like 2 fangs or teeth)could be white.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.