Advice Request A real alternative to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
Hello

I'm looking for a free replacement Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro DC

Important - Save the file without watermarks.

My trial version is over.

Performs a lot of operations on PDF files

I am waiting for your suggestions

Currently, I don't have any program to edit, view PDF

Last edited:
Reactions: Brahman

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Adobe DC is very good so there isn't really any product that is free that can 100% replace but there is a few giveaways for pdf editors :

Giveaway: CoolNew PDF PRO Free License Key Download

hope this helps

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
Adobe DC is very good so there isn't really any product that is free that can 100% replace but there is a few giveaways for pdf editors :

Giveaway: CoolNew PDF PRO Free License Key Download

hope this helps

I'll take the yearly license for Soda PDF

MuzzMelbourne

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 13, 2022
Probably all really good alternatives, unfortunately none are available for iOS.

However, there is a ripper available on the app store for iPhone and iPad. There is a free version but it is limited. The subscription Pro version is cheaper than Adobe and, well, isn’t Adobe! I like it and after messing around with other editors over the past couple of months, this one did my job in less than a minute! Perfect!

Free version might be worth it for you but, as they say, “if you’re not the customer you’re the product”, so it might be worth the price for the fully featured version and be done with it.

PDF Expert by Readdle.

PDFelement seems to work really well and is cheaper than PDF Expert.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.